StyleCracker is India’s 1st online personal styling platform, is looking to hire a designs relation manager, merchandiser and brand onboarding manager. Check out the details below or connect with Poonam from StyleCracker on Dysco now!
StyleCracker is India’s leading voice in fashion founded by Archana Walavalkar, former fashion editor of Vogue, and Dhimaan Shah.
StyleCracker has 3 main areas in which it operates:
- The StyleCracker Box : A curated box of personalized fashion that users can order online. Details at www.stylecracker.com. Over 20000 boxes delivered in the last 6 months.
- StyleCracker Projects : The leading fashion event organisation in the country. We host the StyleCracker Borough, StyleCracker Night Market and StyleCracker Loft. The last SC Borough and Night Market saw over 30,000 visitors each. The SC Loft is a private invite only event with select visitors.
- SC Live : Daily fashion updates for our users. Over 5000 views daily.
Who are they looking for?
StyleCracker is looking to hire a designer relations manager, merchandiser and a brand onboarding manager.
Designer Relations Manager
- Curate Brands for all the offline events we host under The StyleCracker Project
- Emailing, Calling & Sales pitch to prospect clients
- Maintain end to end relationship with all the brands to ensure their queries are resolved and make it a long term relationship
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
- Should have minimum 1-2 years of experience in sales/marketing or any communication related job
- Coordinate the marketing for all participating brands to ensure their marketing requirements come in time post which the candidate is required to get the creative made from the graphics team and ensure its posted & tagged correctly on social media.
- Oversee any production requirements pre and on the event day. Coordinate with the in-house production team to ensure all the basic infrastructure promised to the client is in place and they have a fruitful experience on the event day.
- Great communication skills
- Someone who can multitask
- Can work under pressure and can deliver at all times
- Patience is a must
- Preferably look at a BMM /BMS / Fashion graduate who has a flare towards fashion communication or management and has 1-2 years of work experience.
StyleCracker is looking for an experienced merchandiser to produce sales by providing point-of-purchase and shelf management services. You will get the right product, in the right place, time, quantity and price.
They are looking for someone with up-to-date with the latest merchandising trends and best practices, excellent verbal and written communications skills, strong listening, presentation and decision making skills, commercial acumen and the ability to “decode” customers.
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives
- Analyse sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock
- Collaborate with buyers, suppliers, distributors and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales
- Maximise customer interest and sales levels by purchasing products appropriately
- Build constructive customer relationships and team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Remain up to date with industry’s best practices
- Analytical Skills – Candidate need to enjoy analyzing data and using this to identify trends and potential risks and opportunities
- Communication Skills – you will be dealing with your team’s, other teams internally, possibly right up to our MD, with suppliers and stores. You must be confident
- Resilience under Pressure – Strong enough to keep calm when under pressure. This role requires quick thinking to spot trends, evaluate large amounts of data and make sound decisions. Things can change very quickly and there are always deadlines to meet
- Commercial Awareness – Understand what is going on in the marketplace
Brand Onboarding Manager
- To maintain and build relationship with Brands
- Identifying and selecting the best sellers/merchants in the market
- Own and manage integration of portfolio of brands and help them become self-reliant
- Source Unique Products and get them on boarded with StyleCracker
- Negotiate on price to get the best possible deal to StyleCracker
- Managing the performance of Key brands by tracking and monitoring their sales
- Creating Awareness of brand’s products
- Build strong communication channels at all levels of the brand’s organization, set proper expectations, provide clear status communications, and work towards a growth plan
- Identifying and recommending opportunities to maximize brand satisfaction
- Suggesting product combinations for better penetration of the market
- If you have queries, ideas or thoughts, you can directly connect with Poonam from StyleCracker on Dysco now.
- If you’re ready to apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short introduction.
- If you’d like a personal introduction, email us as email@example.com