Flint Asia is hiring a Junior Account Executive to join their team in Mumbai, and work out of their offices at Ministry of New (pictured below).
‘Flint is an award-winning international communications consultancy for the arts, culture and luxury sectors, specialising in profile-raising, audience development, brand management and revenue generation.’
With offices in London, Istanbul, New Delhi and Mumbai, Flint offers a bespoke communications service that combines specialist expertise and local insight to facilitate and promote projects and events. Their clients in India have included India Art Fair, Saffron Art, Christie’s, British Council, India Design Forum amongst others. They’ve worked on a truly remarkable spread of events and campaigns, with influential and renowned artists, entities and entrepreneurs across industries.
Flint have a dynamic team working with a high level of professionalism, in conjunction with Flint’s global offices in London, New Delhi and Istanbul. They’re now looking for a Junior Account Executive, who would work alongside the team on a number of cultural promotional campaigns. While previous experience in the art and PR industry is preferred, it’s not essential.
What’s more important is having a genuine interest in the creative industries, with an appetite to gain experience, to learn and to thrive within a creative environment. The ideal candidate would have the ability to work independently, use common sense and be proactive – initiative is everything. They are looking for competent and driven individuals who will grow with the team, and develop their own skills and abilities over a long-term basis. If the candidate is able demonstrate a high level of competence, professionalism and commitment to the role, rapid promotion is a strong possibility.
The formal job requirements are listed below, if you’re keen on applying for the position you can chat with Josh Dobbins on Dysco, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a personal introduction.
Essential Job Requirements
- Genuine interest in the art and culture sector, with a willingness to learn
- An ability to work within a small team, as well as independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible approach to work, with the ability to attend evening and weekend events where necessary
- Experience of event management, specifically private views and press previews
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to prioritise
- Good attention to detail
Preferred Job Requirements
- PR experience, working with the Indian media, either in-house or with an agency
- General knowledge of the Indian media
- Knowledge of social media, databases, photoshop and Mac
- Work or study abroad experience
- Foreign languages desirable
The featured image in the post header is of the Northern Ballet. The images at the bottom of the post are of the Larmer Tree Festival, and from the Beetles + Huxley gallery. All three are clients of Flint.