OBLIQUE, a creative agency, is looking to hire a junior graphic designer, graphic design intern and a social media manager. If you’re a rookie graphic designer with a flair for style, or if you’re a professional social media junkie, this might be the perfect opportunity for you! You might know Oblique by the brands that they’ve created like Mixx, Tresmode and Josmo. Contact Oblique on Dysco now or email us at email@example.com for a personal introduction.
Oblique is an agency fuelling brands and platforms dedicated to art, fashion and culture. While also creating some of their own. They believe in developing new ideas and properties that constantly push the boundaries of what’s expected and conventional.
In the age of an ever-evolving relationship between brands and stories, Oblique is stoked to make enterprises rise above the clutter and develop their own unique personality and perspective. Rather than selling products, they aim to inspire, excite and start conversations. Which is why, as an agency, their focus is as much about creating their own intellectual properties – each fuelling their own community- as doing really great work for brands.
Their first IP – MIXX, has very successfully, been able to unite the young, urban, creative community around our vision from a more gender equal future. From fashion and literature to design and publishing, MIXX is a unique case study on community building. (bemixx.com)
The upcoming IP Redial is a one-of-a-kind repository of all things in the 80’s and 90’s.
- Brand Identity
- IP Creation
- Content Creation
- Digital Marketing & Social Media
- Curation & Collaborations
- Print & Outdoor
Who are they looking for?
Oblique is looking to has 3 opportunities to offer:
- Junior Graphic Designer
- Graphic Design Intern
- Social Media Manager
What’s the job profile for graphic designers?
Oblique is looking for enthusiastic individuals with a work experience of 1-3 years and an aptitude for art and design, who can:
- The ability to understand and comprehend briefs from clients and project heads
- Ideate and conceptualise brand design and identity
- Designing all brand-based presentations and collaterals
- The ability to collaborate and incorporate feedback and meet timelines
What sort of skills should one have?
- Adept knowledge of Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- Should be able to design GIFs
- Knowledge of After Effects is a plus
- Approaches every aspect of design with creativity, passion, & enthusiasm
- Self-driven and thinks out of the box
- Takes ownership of tasks and meets the deadlines
- An excellent eye for design and meticulous attention to detail
Employment type? Full-time
What’s the job profile for a Social Media Manager?
Oblique is looking for a professional with 1-2 years of experience, who is adept at strategy and has a knack for digital marketing. If you’re inherently “social”, scroll through Instagram more than you should and understand the importance of posting the right thing, at the right time we have a job for you. Some skill and tasks essential for the role:
- Conceptualize and produce creative content ideas for campaigns across digital platforms
- Leverage knowledge of modern media to identify story angles and build content that attracts attention
- Create a range of content ideas, such as websites, presentations, social media pushes, etc.
- Be a self-starter who has basic writing and designing skills
- Ensure realistic deadlines are set and deadlines are met
- Collaborate with client and creative teams
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Sufficient knowledge of media planning and buying
- Adept at SEO
Employment type? Full-time
Do any of these exciting opportunities seem the right fit for you? Do you appreciate art, fashion and culture as much as the Oblique team? Know more and apply for the role now! You can connect with Oblique through they Dysco profile, or you can even email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a personal introduction.