U/A Atelier is a contemporary occasion wear label in Mumbai. Founded in 2018 by Ayesha Kalyaniwala and Udit Toshniwal, U/A makes luxury to a new generation of millennials. They are hiring a Photographer, Public Relations Manager and a Production Manager in Mumbai.
Founded by two fashion students turned entrepreneurs, every U/A collection tells a story. Creative expression is engrained within each of their designs, bringing art and literature to life. Inspired by the aesthetic of European designers, U/A‘s products reflect the colour palette of Impressionistic paintings. Embellished with intricate and thoughtful embroidery, their clothing makes it easy to look your Sunday best at every occasion. For a culture that celebrates weddings and celebrations as often as we do, U/A makes preparing wardrobes easier. They create both bespoke and ready-made clothing, and host several pop-ups where you can touch and feel their products. U/A understands the overwhelming feeling of having to repeat outfits, and have made sure their clothes can be mixed, matched and paired with other pieces to create new style; jeans, skirts, anything!
About the roles
Menswear Production Head
- Creative direction and industry knowledge to create new, relevant concepts, and techniques.
- Well accustomed and passionate about fashion to be able to forecast trends
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Be able to thrive and collaborate in a team environment
- Manage relationships with clients with utmost decorum
- Experienced with a proven record within the Fashion industry
- Existing network and knowledge of media, stylists, and bloggers
- U/A is also always looking to collaborate with young, fresh minds for campaign shoots and written content.
How to apply?
If you are interested in applying for this role, email us at email@example.com with your CV and relevant links attached.