Oblique is a creative agency, parent to MIXX and O.R.B movement that hosts conversations about gender inequality, social consciousness. They use aesthetics to send a message, to draw attention to an issue, and facilitate a change of some kind.
A first-of-its-kind, Oblique is a platform that connects brands and organisations with youth audiences to facilitate and affect change. Oblique is simply an idea but radical in its ambition. They work with brands, with people and platforms to mobilise the youth and enable them to talk about and contribute to issues that matter and are driven by cause. Because we believe that cause leads to effect. Fostering a uniform of interconnectedness.
About the position
Oblique is looking for a social media professional with 1-2 years of experience, who is adept at strategy and has a knack for digital marketing. If you’re inherently “social”, scroll through Instagram more than you should and understand the importance of posting the right thing, at the right time we have a job for you. This is a full-time position based out of Mumbai.
Social Media Manager, with 1-2 years of experience
Skills and tasks essential for the role:
- Conceptualise and produce creative content ideas for campaigns across digital platforms.
- Leverage knowledge of modern media to identify story angles and build content that attracts attention.
- Create a range of content ideas, such as websites, presentations, social media pushes, etc.
- Be a self-starter who has basic writing and designing skills.
- Ensure realistic deadlines are set and deadlines are met.
- Collaborate with client and creative teams.
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Sufficient knowledge of media planning and buying
- Adept at SEO
This is a Full-Time opportunity based out of Mumbai
Graphic Design Internship
- Adept knowledge of Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- Should be able to design GIFs
- Knowledge of After Effects is a plus
- Approaches every aspect of design with creativity, passion, & enthusiasm
- Self-driven and thinks out of the box
Takes ownership of tasks and meets the deadlines
- An excellent eye for design and meticulous attention to detail.
This is a full-time internship opportunity based out of Mumbai.
How to apply?
If this excites you, send us an email at email@example.com with your CV and a brief description explaining why you want to join Oblique. We’ll review your application and connect you with the Oblique team.