Bombay Shirt Company, an in-house shirt brand that provides complete customisation of shirts, is looking for freelance graphic designers and content writers. Bombay Shirt Company is also looking to partner with branding agencies. Check out the details below and connect with Bombay Shirt Company on Dysco now!
What’s Bombay Shirt Company?
Launched in 2012, Bombay Shirt Company (BSC) is the first online custom shirt brand in India. They are on a mission to reinforce that world-class quality and a product can originate in Bombay. They marry contemporary product design and technology with old-school tailoring techniques to bring you a high quality yet affordable product.
Who are they looking for?
Bombay Shirt Company is looking for passionate and talented freelance graphic designers and content writers, who have an interest in fashion and refined aesthetic sensibilities.
BSC is also looking to collaborate with branding agencies who understand their brand, its sensibilities and aspirations, and thus help to craft strategic campaigns and engagements with their target audience.
BSC is looking for freelance graphic designers who have a creative flair, originality and strong visual sense. If you have the confidence to present and expand on ideas, have an interest in graphics and typography, and have strong computer skills, you might be just the kind of graphic designer BSC is looking for. Your tasks may include:
- Finding out about the project requirements (taking a ‘brief’)
- Estimating the time the project will require, and providing a cost quotation
- Coming up with design concepts that fit the BSC’s needs
- Presenting options for design treatments
- Creating final designs, working to a deadline and budget
- Amending designs according to the BSC’s final comments
- Proofreading and preparing designs to be published
Bombay Shirt Company is looking for freelance content writers who have excellent writing skills, impeccable grammar and some experience in the field. Some tasks may include:
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Promote content on social media
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
Bombay Shirt Company wants to partner with agencies who can help craft strategic campaigns to increase engagement with their target audience.
- If you have queries, ideas or thoughts, you can directly connect with Bombay Shirt Company on Dysco now.
- If you’re ready to apply, email email@example.com with your CV and a short introduction.
- If you’d like a personal introduction, email us as firstname.lastname@example.org