Dysco & G2A are hosting a workshop as a follow up on Vocation Redefined. Many of our participants and attendees were inspired to pursue their passions and redefine their vocations, and this workshop offers an actionable plan with the detailed next steps and tools you need, to make your plans a reality.
- Venue: Dysco Office (accessibility friendly)
- Cost: Ranging from Rs. 350/- to Rs. 700/- (details below)
- Tickets: Limited capacity to 15 people. Tickets available on Insider.
- Questions? Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with Shrey on Dysco
- Facebook Page: RSVP via event page on Facebook, and follow for more updates and images.
Life is often unpredictable, and we don’t always have exact information available to plan our futures. Adopting an experimental mindset allows you to explore ideas and questions, by trialling rapidly without overinvesting in a single path. The aim of our workshop is simple: to teach you new things about yourself, and use this to plan your future direction.
Join us as we re-define the notion of success and failure, and give you the tools to build-measure-learn and iterate for a life of fulfilment. Change starts with small and imperfect steps! Our only requirement for participants: Come with a specific idea you want to explore, and be open to a new approach!
Our Approach is:
- Based on design thinking and lean startup methodology
- Centered around intentional action and experiential learning
- Designed to deliver practical tools that translate into real-life results
What will you have at the end of programme?
- An actionable plan for your 1 month experiment
- A build-measure-learn toolkit that can be applied to any area of your life
- A new way of looking at change – an antidote to change paralysis and perfectionism
- A new practice that supports your growth and helps you overcome life’s obstacles
Benjamin Lane: Ben plays at the intersection of business innovation and social change. He is a former management consultant at Bain, and has worked with a range of organisations and individuals to build sustainable strategies and unlock their potential. Ben hails from the UK, but has been based in India for the last 4 years.
Redefining his Vocation: Ben found himself stuck in the ‘work-life balance’ conundrum.. Conventional wisdom just didn’t make sense: “Work is part of life…not an opposing force on the scales. I am stuck in a constant rebalancing act, where more of one results in less of the other…” Instead, Ben is seeking to model ‘work-life integration’, where both ‘work’ and ‘life’ support and reinforce each other. In essence: doing the things you love with the people you love (and getting paid for it)!
Nadia Piet: Nadia is passionate about shaping the future of work, education and life. As a freelance business creative, she has worked in 8 countries (Netherlands, Australia, Greece, UK, Germany, Spain, Canada, and most recently India) empowering organisations and individuals to design solutions, facilitate change processes and integrate the personal & professional.
Redefining her Vocation: Following her wide range of interests and disciplines, Nadia has chosen a life of professional exploration over pursuing a linear career path. Her experiences ranges across working for companies like Ministry Of New, to The School Of Life to DECODED and job titles from university lecturer, educational designer, career coach and workshop facilitator to service designer, innovation consultant.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who is interested, but particularly early – mid professionals, the “lost millennials”
- Anyone who wants to change but doesn’t know where to start
- Those looking to explore something different (either a full-time project or something on the side)
- People invested in their own growth
Usually, this workshop costs up to Rs. 2000/- for a 3 hour session. For Dysco’s collaboration, we have priced this session ranging from Rs. 350/- to Rs. 700/-, divided into the following categories:
- Attendees with a profile on Dysco App + proof of attendance at Vocation Redefined can avail tickets at Rs. 350/-
- Attendees with a profile on Dysco App can avail tickets at Rs. 500/-
- General Admission is at Rs. 700/-